Sunday, April 24, 2011

Moving on

On a side note to pregnancy things, I thought this would be a good time to say how fed up with work I am. I'm sick of the attitudes of some people, and I'm sick of people talking about me behind my back. Most of all, there are four people that actually have my back, and one of them I'm dating.

Mostly it's because my new supervisor yelled at me for letting someone sleep in late. Sorry I let him sleep all day instead of waking him up so he could punch himself in the face all day. If that was your life, being so upset and unable to communicate your concerns that all you can do is punch yourself, throw pans, and hit people - wouldn't you rather be left alone to sleep. Sometimes there is just no hope, and we are not equipped to help that. The people I support deserve better care - they deserve a staff that is trained to help them, not just babysit.

But guess who has an interview on Wednesday! Hopefully I'll be moving on to a better workplace, where I won't feel attacked anymore.

Three papers, two exams. I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment