Sunday, July 24, 2011

Why I don't post on Facebook

This is a pretty simple thing, mostly because I don't force people to read my thoughts here. You come here, you choose to read what's happening in my life. I don't need to broadcast across the world how pissed off about something I am.

Mostly because I'm a straight forward person. I call it how I see it, I'm not typical with the social padding that seems to surround so many people. My friends call me a bitch when I act like one, they tell me when I make bad decisions. My friends are honest with me.

So, when someone is hanging over my shoulder (like my sister likes to do when anyone is on the computer) I tell them to not hover. When someone is going to act like a douchebag, I tell them.

I'm insensitive, but you will get honesty from me. Is that so much to ask? Sorry I'm a person that doesn't want to sugar-coat your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment