Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Open Letter (This is a rant)

To whom this may concern;

I'm sorry you did not feel I was a good fit for your needs and that I did not fulfill the needs of your daughter. I do have a couple of questions though.

1) When paperwork is incorrect - why not just state the corrections that need to be made and have employees make the necessary changes?
2) Why not have employees celebrate national holidays?
3) When mistakes are made, why not state the mistakes and how to fix them?
4) What are the exact needs that need to be met? Is it companionship? Is it community involvement? Is it monitoring behavior? If so - how do you expect these needs to be met?

In regards to the needs of your daughter, I have another couple of questions. Are you fulfilling her needs when you -

1) Sit her in front of the TV all night
2) Are more compassionate to your dogs than your child
3) Blatantly lie on paperwork stating you were doing something with her, when in fact, you were sleeping
4) Use her for slave labor in a failing business
5) Use her money for expensive food that she doesn't eat

When she asks to do something - do you take her wants and desires into account? How do you explain the above behaviors?

I'm sorry we had to part ways, and that there was nothing constructive you could say to me rather than 'you are not a good fit.' I don't think there is a need for you to reply, but if you wish to justify the aforementioned queries  feel free to. It is disheartening to see this, and watch as you neglect a human being.

Best of luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment