Thursday, November 10, 2011

ZOOM!

Today I had the fastest doctor appointment ever. We were fifteen minutes early,  I didn't have enough time to let the urine build up, left the most pitiful urine sample of my life and were out before my appointment was supposed to start. This was mostly because my doctor is on vacation and in Costa Rica.

My explicit orders were - do not have your baby when I'm gone. Good thing I procrastinate like a boss.

Besides that, today was pretty boring. I tried to play 'Child of Eden' which was super difficult, mostly because I'm pretty sure I was seizing during the entire thing. There were so many lights, and shiny, and music it was just overwhelming. Maybe if I ever get a chance to take LSD, I'll try it again. Or maybe I need to figure out how to do it with the Kinect and not just the controller. Then it was grocery, and napping almost all afternoon. I want to go back to bed, but it was snowing. I sat on my couch and watched it until it stopped. It's November in Michigan, that's for sure.

So I'm trying to knock out some more words for NaNoWriMo. My muse isn't working today, and am having trouble writing. Mostly because tonight at midnight I get SKYRIM!!!!!!

SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I am more excited about this game than anything else, and because I haven't started labor yet. Which reminds me, I need to get a picture of myself pregnant. I haven't been tracking it, mostly because I didn't change much until week 35ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment