Sunday, November 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Zelda!

CAKE
Eat all the cake.
Reading with Mommy. 
My attempt at a cake.
Ready to blow out the candle with Donnie.

My soulmate turns one today. I never have believed in true love, but I know that one year ago I met the most important person in my life. She is the wonderful, evil, curious, feisty child I call my daughter. She was also lucky enough to have two parties, one with my extended family and one with Sean's family.

Getting ready for the Santa Parade.
Walking to 'Wreck-It Ralph' with Daddy.
Happy Birthday Zelda Skye!
Beautiful cake from Grandma Kat.
Yummy!
And no family gathering is complete without a little bit of drama. I'm trying to be gracious, so I will save my true feelings for another day. Right now, I am focusing on my daughter's beautiful day, and making this day special for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment