Thursday, November 1, 2012

Our First Samhain!

Zelda was ready for the holiday.
We celebrated Halloween as a family. Not just me and Z, but with her dad too. It was nice to go out together, have some food, and be together. We walked around the Byron Center neighborhoods for about an hour before it was just too cold and too wet.

AAAAH!
I had to change out of my full costume as Pam from Archer, and went in sweatpants and sweatshirt because it was so cold.

Zelda and I in our costumes. 
Spending time with Sean has been much better since our mediation. Finally we have some parenting time taken care of, and things are seeming to settle down. I'm trying to be a better parent and person through this time in my life.

RUNAWAY SHARK!
At the end of the day, I still have Z. I still have everything I forgot to ask for. She's my beautiful one, and I can't wait to celebrate her birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Rawr! She's so cute! So I might not make it to MI for a visit before the end of December... But send me your address. I have a birthday gift for Z :)

    ReplyDelete