Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Handprint Craft - Dark Brotherhood

Someone posted on reddit a picture of a handprint craft from pintrest that they put their own spin on. I did my own with Z, but found out that doing hand prints with a one-year-old is excessively difficult.

#1 - smeared, but saved in my personal art book.
So, we took a break. I got some prints of just Z, she smeared black into my carpet, I tried to get off the ink, Z looked like a leopard...

Then we tried a second one.
Attempt 2 - hanging on the wall.
I'm happy with it, it was a fun idea, hard to do in reality though. But a new decoration with a nice Skyrim spin. :)

1 comment:

  1. There is a link floating around pinterest for like 52 things to do with your child's handprint/footprint... I think that's over kill. But i like yours, super cute!

    ReplyDelete