Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Year in Review 2012

This year has been another huge leap and change in my life. I changed jobs, became a single mom, got un-broken-up-with, and Zelda has just grown so much.

In January is was rolling over, May she was crawling and July she was walking. Now she brings me things I want and ask for and spins in circles saying "weeee!" She can say dada, birthday, happy, apple, dance, and cheese, and sits by herself "reading" books. I can't believe that just last year she was nothing more than a screaming pooping mess to a vibrant, social, lovely, evil child.

My year has been rocked with change, and I guess my "resolution" is to not to talk badly about my relationship and to treat Sean with more dignity. Our lives have been very messy, and not every relationship is black and white. I know better than to be petty and angry, so this is my public apology to him. He is a good father, and a good friend, even though he broke my heart this past year.

I can only hope that 2013 will be a year with more growth, and less hurt. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment