Saturday, March 2, 2013

Living on the Edge!

As some of you may know, I live a little on the edge. I like a variety of experiences, and have an affinity for getting things stuck into my skin. But little did I know that there was a great supplier for any sort of medical supplies. I tried amazon, but it was just too expensive and the shipping was a little strange. My close friend turned me to site called ShopMetVet.

It is a pretty good place to get a variety of things to stick into your body, and if you are a medical professional the prices are pretty competitive. I enjoyed the fact that when something from my order didn't come in, immediately I got a call and told the new price, and the new items were shipped to me. I was super excited that I got what I wanted cheaper than I expected too.

I ordered 25g needles and sutures this time around. :) I am a happy person.


No comments:

Post a Comment