Thursday, June 27, 2013

Half-Abortion

http://www.parents.com/blogs/dadabase/2011/08/14/deep-thoughts/the-half-abortion-only-keeping-one-twin/

Read this article.

No seriously, read it. Does it make sense to you?

I agree with having the choice for abortion - I am pro-choice. But I also consider myself pro-quality-of-life. I do believe that the quality of the life that is saved should be taken into consideration. That is why I am not pro-birth. I don't think every fetus that is conceived should be born - and there are many factors for why a fetus should and shouldn't be aborted.

If I was unsure of being able to provide for a child, I would have aborted, I would have made different choices. But I can care for my child (with help from the government, family, and Sean's family). Z's quality of life is pretty high.

There it is. Be careful, there is a distinct difference between pro-life and pro-birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment