Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year, Re-Commitment To Blog

Now that I have at least a way to update (since my computer is having issues charging) I am making a re-commitment to my blog. The house so far has been very good to us, only a few minor projects, but my next attempt is to take pictures of the 'before.'

I have been line drying all the laundry for the past three months, gotten one parking ticket from being on the wrong side of the road, and successfully navigated the 2013 holiday season.

We got to celebrate three holidays; Zelda's birthday, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Each has been a wild ride, and I can't even explain how hopeful I am for the next year. Next up - my journey to another 5k, Zelda's bedroom, and hopefully many more posts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment