Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Frozen

I've been a big Disney fan since I was a child. My favorite was Beauty and the Beast, but recently the new renaissance has just totally gripped my family. We loved Tangled, Wreck-it Ralph and Brave, but nothing prepped me for Frozen.

We've seen it three times.

I cried the entire way through.


I didn't expect Frozen to be a musical. Everything about the animation, music, story all hit me really hard. Z has been singing "Part of You're World" since her birthday, but now she picks up songs so fast. She loves being part of the movie, and drapes herself with blankets announcing that she is Elsa.



Usually she sings along with the video, every last word of the phrase, and losing interest.


Borrowing Mommy's gloves for dress up.
But then she did something I didn't expect. Z pulled on my gloves, looked at me and said, "Don't feel."

I was so surprised, I just sat there phone in hand just in case. Then she started to sing "Let it Go" to me.

Let it Go!
She's so awesome. BAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment